It is moss-sorry.
It is moss, clean it off with Eco-Wash available at Home Depot. Eco-Wash won’t harm the surrounding plants.
Moss? It’s not a fungus..References :
I use a mixture of Dawn dish washing detergent–and Ammonia..in a spray bottle..diluted with some water..the spray bottle may cause a un-comfortable cramp in your hand or forearm..but that works best..
After that is applied–leave it on for about 30-minutes and rinse with a garden hose..
That will remove alot of grime that the mold(fungus)..may be feeding on..
So..the next day..once all the Dawn and Ammonia has dissipated..
You use laundry bleach..dilluted in water..just use a CUP–to throw it on the cement..hit all the surfaces..
..even let that dry..and then wash it with the garden hose.References : Do NOT..mix ammonia and bleach..
Wait a day..to allow the ammonia to disappear.
It is moss, clean it off with Eco-Wash available at Home Depot. Eco-Wash won’t harm the surrounding plants.References : Experience
How do you get rid of that green fungus-looking stuff on your anus??
You see a dermatologistReferences :
Mail (will not be published) (required)